Add post

Item to be added - Experiment!

pjoakicz21
user
Hello dear players and team.

I want to adress of something in the game which is not used and even if it is, it's only for those little frags items.

We have the trade system, where we can buy/sell unbound items. but those unbound items are rare, which hence the trade windows being empty at all time.

SS below : 

https://i.imgur.com/M78q933.png

But i want to share a thought that i'm having for a possibility in-game.

Could it be added an item in  the item shop - coupons/ingots that costs around 2ingots/each - 15coupons/each that allows you to change the bound items to unbound in order to be able to sell it on the market.

I want to mentioned that some items can be restricted in order to not abuse of the bound items , such as wings/mount/fountain iron and bright chests.

Or in case for wings/mount/fontain iron and bright chests to be added another item that costs just a little bit more in ingots/coupons in order for it to not be abused.

If this cannot be done, can another instance be made for us to be able to drop unbound items (can be done solo or groups, depends on the difficulty that it will be added).

I'm sharing this thought because there are not many items unbound to be done in-game in order to sell them if you don't need them anymore, while other players can really use them.

An exemple is "Avatar fragments".

https://i.imgur.com/tQz8WJA.png

I have Raytin at maximum but since i do have the gold/silver card privileges activated - i'm keep on getting 10x frags a day for 30days and so on.
Those frags can be only decomposed into Avatar Boost Sphere.
But it would be more helpfull if you could actually sell them into the trading system to help others.

But i assume from here you all get the idea of what i mean .

I wish all the luck for the team working and i hope this posts gets something resolved/done to be honest.

I had this idea and i wanted to share it with the community in order to revive the trade system in-game.

Can we get all the thoughts on this?

Cheers - pjoakicz 
Last edited: 29.02.2020, 17:45
alvin0081
user
pjoakicz21 wrote:Hello dear players and team.

I want to adress of something in the game which is not used and even if it is, it's only for those little frags items.

We have the trade system, where we can buy/sell unbound items. but those unbound items are rare, which hence the trade windows being empty at all time.

SS below : 

https://i.imgur.com/M78q933.png

But i want to share a thought that i'm having for a possibility in-game.

Could it be added an item in  the item shop - coupons/ingots that costs around 2ingots/each - 15coupons/each that allows you to change the bound items to unbound in order to be able to sell it on the market.

I want to mentioned that some items can be restricted in order to not abuse of the bound items , such as wings/mount/fountain iron and bright chests.

Or in case for wings/mount/fontain iron and bright chests to be added another item that costs just a little bit more in ingots/coupons in order for it to not be abused.

If this cannot be done, can another instance be made for us to be able to drop unbound items (can be done solo or groups, depends on the difficulty that it will be added).

I'm sharing this thought because there are not many items unbound to be done in-game in order to sell them if you don't need them anymore, while other players can really use them.

An exemple is "Avatar fragments".

https://i.imgur.com/tQz8WJA.png

I have Raytin at maximum but since i do have the gold/silver card privileges activated - i'm keep on getting 10x frags a day for 30days and so on.
Those frags can be only decomposed into Avatar Boost Sphere.
But it would be more helpfull if you could actually sell them into the trading system to help others.

But i assume from here you all get the idea of what i mean .

I wish all the luck for the team working and i hope this posts gets something resolved/done to be honest.

I had this idea and i wanted to share it with the community in order to revive the trade system in-game.

Can we get all the thoughts on this?

Cheers - pjoakicz 

It would be wonderfull to be honest.

Because the avatar really hits me, after finishing the titans challenge you won't be able to use those avatars frags anymore, unless you want to make boost sphere, which is a bit ugly since you can buy those avatars and make them really easy.
Last edited: 29.02.2020, 18:15