Add post

Reports about technical issues and game errors

Ninazu
administrator
Dear players, our testing team is constantly perfecting the game, but you can also help by reporting any errors or technical problems in case of detection.

In this topic, you can report any technical problems or bug in the game using the following template:

1. Your nickname and server;
2. Issue's date and time;
3. Full and detailed description of issue happened;
4. Screenshots.

Please note that only messages related to technical problems and errors are allowed here. Messages that do not correspond to the topic will be considered as flood and deleted.

All sent requests will be considered and sent to our technical department for verification in order to resolve them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding!
Last edited: 3.08.2019, 21:00
Al #5383
user
Ninazu wrote:Dear players, our testing team is constantly perfecting the game, but you can also help by reporting any errors or technical problems in case of detection.

In this topic, you can report any technical problems or bug in the game using the following template:

1. Your nickname and server;
2. Issue's date and time;
3. Full and detailed description of issue happened;
4. Screenshots.

Please note that only messages related to technical problems and errors are allowed here. Messages that do not correspond to the topic will be considered as flood and deleted.

All sent requests will be considered and sent to our technical department for verification in order to resolve them as soon as possible.

Thanks for your understanding!
cannot log in chrome on update today
Last edited: 12.09.2019, 09:11
Talisker #6685
user
Hello,
Can't seem to log in to game today, is there a problem causing this?  I just get black screen with 0.0% in middle in white.
Last edited: 12.09.2019, 13:41
thatcarprep@gmail.com
user
Pauline #6685 wrote:Hello,
Can't seem to log in to game today, is there a problem causing this?  I just get black screen with 0.0% in middle in white.
That is happening to me today.
Last edited: 12.09.2019, 17:04
Nimue
user
Wrongbadly

12.09,2019,18:40

Unable to start game server1 black screen with 0.00 percent in the middle
Last edited: 12.09.2019, 19:44
Ninazu
administrator
Hi, game is working well currently, and you can claim your compensation for temporary login issue at the game mail. We're sorry for inconveniences caused and thanks for contacting us.
Last edited: 13.09.2019, 00:59
Talisker #6685
user
Ninazu wrote:Hi, game is working well currently, and you can claim your compensation for temporary login issue at the game mail. We're sorry for inconveniences caused and thanks for contacting us.

Thanks for compensation received :)
Last edited: 13.09.2019, 16:52
Zimmi #4507
user
hello it's been 2 days I can't play the star instance, it can only be reset but can't play or auto
Last edited: 26.09.2019, 18:39
Ninazu
administrator
Zimmi #4507 wrote:hello it's been 2 days I can't play the star instance, it can only be reset but can't play or autoHi, can you provide us with screenshots?
Last edited: 27.09.2019, 17:27
Zimmi #4507
user
https://imgur.com/vUc9Zpe

every day when I press reset there is no auto clear
Last edited: 28.09.2019, 17:31
Alejandro #3753
user
Ninazu wrote:Hi, game is working well currently, and you can claim your compensation for temporary login issue at the game mail. We're sorry for inconveniences caused and thanks for contacting us.What happened with the game? There is no server
Last edited: 30.11.2019, 18:19