Add post

questions about the game

Yarpin
user
If you have questions about the game ask try to help
Sebastien #2223
user
Yarpin wrote:If you have questions about the game ask try to helphow can you level up so faster ? i'm block since lvl 44 now 48 but it takes 2 day to have 1 level so now i'm far away from start of the server.
Yarpin
user
Sebastien #2223 wrote:Yarpin wrote:If you have questions about the game ask try to helphow can you level up so faster ? i'm block since lvl 44 now 48 but it takes 2 day to have 1 level so now i'm far away from start of the server.average speed of character level 2 per day
Dragan #5681
user
In which screen i can craft articats from segments  that i find during city quests?
kiper
user
Dragan #5681 wrote:In which screen i can craft articats from segments  that i find during city quests?you cant, when you equip all , you get bonus :)
Dragan #5681
user
kiper wrote:Dragan #5681 wrote:In which screen i can craft articats from segments  that i find during city quests?you cant, when you equip all , you get bonus :)I emna, durign City Quest you can get Hero equimpent parts, but i dont know where i can combine them. 
How to combient Horcux fragments
Tudor #5031
user
Dragan #5681 wrote:kiper wrote:Dragan #5681 wrote:In which screen i can craft articats from segments  that i find during city quests?you cant, when you equip all , you get bonus :)I emna, durign City Quest you can get Hero equimpent parts, but i dont know where i can combine them. 
How to combient Horcux fragments

You don't need to combine them. You have to collect a certain number of each Horcrux and have the necessary level for the merc and then you can go to the merc Horcrux window and use them there
Frenkie #2510
user
Is this game can be play in full screen?
Kara Khan
administrator
Frenkie #2510 wrote:Is this game can be play in full screen?Unfortunately, now our game haven't such function, but you can use browser full-screen mode.