QA ENGINEER (TESTER)
Testing projects that are in release, as well as new projects that are being prepared for publication.
- Proficiency in English or ability to use Google Translate
- Understanding the gameplay. Ability to identify bugs.
- Working time (~6-8 hours a day)
- The presence of a modern smartphone and a PC on which any of the Android emulators works stable
- Responsibility, communication
- Pedantry, scrupulousness
- Stress resistance, perseverance, the ability to complete what has been started
- The ability to structure text according to meaning
- Teamwork skills
- Pre-release testing of games and updates
- Posting problems in chats and documents, depending on the task.
- Testing content for a specific task from the manager
- Participation in testing new potential projects
- Employment: Remote work
- Schedule: irregular, depending on the amount of work on current projects
- Salary: based on interview results (depending on experience and skills)