Do you love online games? Do you want to take part in the creation of high-quality localization of your favorite games without leaving your home? Then this job is for you!
- Fluent in English
- Working time (~3-4 hours a day)
- Modern smartphone and a PC with an emulator (Bluestacks, Nox, etc.)
- Ability to use basic software: Google Docs, Excel, Trello, etc.
- Responsibility, communication
- Testing mobile games in English for translation correction
- Proofreading of localization documents
- Teamwork with other testers and project managers
Employment: Remote work
Schedule: irregular, depending on the amount of work on current projects
Salary: based on interview results (depending on experience and skills)