Seven new rainbows-Xiao Yi _ txt novel paradise

FreddyGrasso
user
Cui Hua was frightened, "Lord Gong." What happened to you Yue Qingling looked at him and suddenly exclaimed, "Take your hand away!" Gong Tianbao did as he was told, and then he let go of his hand. A large amount of blood came out of a blood hole in the wound. It was the hidden weapon. The iron bat seemed to have got into the flesh, and it seemed to have been drilling into it all the time. "Oh, oh." The pain made Gong Tianbao's gums tremble and he cried out, "It hurts so much." He rolled his eyes and fainted. Seeing this, Zhu Yunyu was so frightened that his face changed color and he said, "Little Ling.." Aya. How can this be good? At that time, Yue Qingling's left hand shook, and a fire lit up the thousand-mile fire she carried with her. She handed the thousand-mile fire to Cui Hua and suddenly took out a dagger from her body. At that moment, he was already inserted into the bloody hole in Gong Tianbao's shoulder socket wound. He suddenly picked it out and said, "Jump!" With a sound, he dialed out the toy. Including Cui Hua, I have only heard of the name of Iron Bat, but I have seen it for the first time. It looks like a small butterfly, the whole body is silvery white and bright, the size is also like the common kind of small white butterfly, the whole body seems to be made of pure steel, full of feet and whiskers, lifelike. But do not know this small thing, take great pains, the whole body accessories are not only sharp as a blade,Cosmetic Packaging Wholesale, and each has its own role, six thin feet, in a special steel spring under the use of, once the middleman, immediately operate, under the force to climb, can make the whole hidden weapon deep into the flesh, if hurt the heart of the vital point, how can there be life? It's really awesome! Everyone's heart trembled when they saw it. Yue Qingling took out a cloth towel and wrapped up the hidden weapon on the ground. Then he hurriedly took out the knife wound elixir and applied it to Gong Tianbao's wound. Cui Hua immediately tore the long clothes into strips of cloth and hurriedly wrapped them up for Gong Tianbao. Yue Qingling gazed at Gong Tianbao and said with a slight sigh,Blue Bottle Serum, "It's so dangerous. After a while in the evening, we won't be saved." Zhu Yunyu looked at Gong Tianbao with mixed feelings of grief and joy. He shook him with his hand and called out again and again, "Tianbao!"! Tianbao! Can't help the hot tears flow all over the face. He watched helplessly as the people around him left him one by one and died. Gong Tianbao was the only one left in front of him. He could no longer let him leave. Shaking, shaking, he bowed his head and wept. Sir, your health is important. Yue Qingling sighed softly, "With me here, Master Gong won't die.." Don't be sad! Cui Hua knelt down and kowtowed, saying, "Your Majesty, take care of yourself.." Dragon body take care! Only then did Zhu Yunyu endure his sadness and sit down. Yue Qingling immediately used her true strength and slowly swam on Gong Tianbao's body, coming and going, and the blood gas suddenly opened. Gong Tianbao suddenly breathed a long breath, and the three souls leisurely woke up for it. "Thank God he's awake," exulted Zhu Yunyu. Gong Tianbao opened his eyes, turned around in everyone's face, 30ml Dropper Bottle ,Frosted Glass Cosmetic Jars Wholesale, turned over and sat up in a panic. "Master Gong, listen!" "Your wound is very serious," said Yue Qingling, "but it's not vital yet, so it doesn't matter." Gong Tianbao nodded and said, "Did the girl save me?" Yue Qingling smiled and said, "It's your long life and your good fortune to save you." As he spoke, he gave his eyes to Zhu Yunyu, who was beside him, and his smile was as beautiful as ever. A line of sharing weal and woe, life and death, greatly deepened the feelings between each other. It's rare for her to be so calm that she can still laugh. Seeing her beautiful smile, everyone felt relieved, especially Zhu Yunyu, who seemed to have gained a new force, and looked at her laughing for a moment. Gong Tianbao also smiled. Cui Hua also smiled. Emotional infection, unexpectedly so subtle, before the moment, or the edge of death of a sad cloud, a moment unexpectedly there will be such a big change. wwW. xiaOshuo txt.com Dragon of Tai Cang (4) txt! Small ! Say ! God . Don "We will not lose!" Yue Qingling said with brilliance in her eyes, "My father and I both worship God and believe in God's teachings.." She said slowly: "In our hearts, there is always an omnipotent God who dominates all things. Whenever we encounter misfortune and the critical moment of danger, I will silently pray to God. It is this power that supports me and makes me confident and invincible!" "The religion of God?" The name made Zhu Yunyu stupefied. Uh Yue Qingling smiled and said, "You are the emperor on earth, and I'm talking about the God in heaven.." "The Jade Emperor?" "No!" Yue Qingling said, "The Jade Emperor is a fake. He was created by a man, but the God I'm talking about is real.." As long as people believe in him, they can be saved, they can be safe and happy, and.. After a slight pause, she smiled at Zhu Yunyu and said, "Let's not talk about it now. I'll tell you later. We have to go!" Gong Tianbao picked up his Burmese sword again. Yu Yongkejia said, "Girl, tell me what to do." Yue Qingling looked around and said slowly, "Jing has suffered this loss. He will not be reconciled to it. He will certainly come again. But I'm sure he won't be able to play any new tricks. Don't be afraid!" "I'm not afraid of anything else," said Cui Hua, "but this iron bat is impossible to guard against.." "Actually," said Yue Qingling, "as long as you remember the characteristics of this weapon, you won't be afraid. The next time you see it, you should aim at it and hit it straight. It's probably all right. If you take a slight deviation, it will take advantage of its power to make a detour. It's impossible to defend against.." I think since this hidden weapon is so exquisitely made, people with the surname of Jing must love it. It's very likely that there are only a few, and they may not be willing to use it all. Next time, don't panic, just let me deal with it! As he spoke, he heard a loud whistle in the air, and two loud arrows crossed the air and fell to a hillside on the right side. Cui Hua exclaimed, "The arrow is ringing!" He looked that way and said, "There must be someone there!" "" I think it's because of the suspicious array, "said Yue Qingling. Then she smiled lightly and stood up. "Well," she said,Plastic Spray Bottles Wholesale, "we'll make a mistake for him and go there." Cui Hua saw that the girl was so brave and wise that she was already convinced. At that moment, busy that is, beckoning Zhu Yunyu to sit behind her again. penghuangbottle.com
Last edited: 13.09.2022, 10:01
henny123
user
I've been following you for a while, and I find a lot of inspiration in you. In this wordle 2 article, I discovered a lot of stuff. I appreciate you.
Last edited: 11.10.2022, 12:58