This OLSU error in QuickBooks occurs when there is some problem at the bank or financial institution website. To sort it out, down the latest version of Internet Explorer and change the settings:
- Open Internet Explorer, move to the upper right section of the browser, and click the Gear icon.
- Select Update & security and then click Windows Update.
- Click Check for updates and then download the update if available.
- Now, move to Internet Options and click the Advanced tab.
- Move to the security section, clear the checkmark for USE TLS 1.0, and then select USE TLS 1.2.
- Click Apply, then OK, and close all open applications.
- Finally, restart your computer.
If this solution does not help you resolve QuickBooks error OLSU 1013
, you can contact the QuickBooks support team by dialing 1.855.738.2784
to find out more solutions to fix it.