Actually, there are two ways to recover your hacked Snapchat account.
First, If your email or phone has not been changed
Second, If your email or phone has been changed.
- Go to Snapchat login
- Tap on it and then enter your registered email or phone number and hit the forgot my password button.
- Then you will receive a link to the email that you just provided.
- Click on the link and set your new password
- Go to the https://support.snapchat.com/en-US
- Then click on the “Safety”
- After that click on the “Report a safety concern”
- And then select the “I can’t access my account”
- After that fill in the required information according to you.