How to get rid of QuickBooks Error 15215?
On using QuickBooks for more than 4 years, I have encountered multiple errors and now am well-versed with the functioning of the applications. That is that the hack mentioned below helped me get rid of QuickBooks Error 15215 within minutes-
1. Close QuickBooks and open Internet Explorer.
3. Tap on Tools.
4. From the list, select Internet Options.
5. Press the Advanced button.
6. Move to the Settings section. And scroll down.
7. Ensure that the Use TLS 1.0 box is unchecked.
8. Also, ensure that the Use TLS 1.1 and Use TLS 1.2 boxes are unchecked.
9. Hit the OK button.
10. Terminate Internet Explorer.
11. Restart the computer and relaunch QuickBooks.
To find informative solutions for this error, read here. You can also connect with a pro-advisor at 1.800.579.0391 for a one-to-one consultation session.
Last edited: 15.10.2021, 02:19