What is the best way to rectify QuickBooks display issues?
Follow the steps given below and adjust QuickBooks display settings:
1. Close QuickBooks Desktop.
2. Select the Windows Start menu.
3. Within the search, type ‘QuickBooks’ and right-click on the QuickBooks icon.
4. Choose Open file location.
5. Now, right-click the QuickBooks.exe file and choose Properties.
6. Select the Compatibility tab.
7. Mark the Disable display scaling on high DPI settings checkbox.
8. Click Apply and then OK.
9. Reopen QuickBooks.
Ring our toll-free number 1-(800)-579-9430 and speak to certified QuickBooks experts for more assistance.
For more information visit us at - QuickBooks display issues
Last edited: 18.09.2021, 02:17