Add post

I THINK IT'S TIME.

pjoakicz21
user
Hello devs,

I think it's time for some events :(
We have the hammers we should had used alreaedy and we havent done anything different for a year now.

No new events and nothing promising.

We got this server merge which will be our last changed but even with that we didn't get much.

Can we get something new? I did almost all the things possible and getting bored here and i know im not the only one :)

Com'on devs, you guys have something hidden for us, make us happy like an old married couple! :)
Last edited: 5.09.2020, 17:33
ElenaInfiplay
manager
pjoakicz21 wrote:Hello devs,

I think it's time for some events :(
We have the hammers we should had used alreaedy and we havent done anything different for a year now.

No new events and nothing promising.

We got this server merge which will be our last changed but even with that we didn't get much.

Can we get something new? I did almost all the things possible and getting bored here and i know im not the only one :)

Com'on devs, you guys have something hidden for us, make us happy like an old married couple! :)
Hello dear player!

We are working on this issue. Many new things are coming soon.
Last edited: 9.09.2020, 16:30
pjoakicz21
user
We barely get something, i mean 1 year and something until we got saber.

At least do we get like a date? We want to know something at least, a lot of things are added on the ru version, been playin there too, but on en version we barely get something added.

And the hammers, we should had gotten an event on easter, do we have to wait until 2021 easter?

It's bad like that i suppose, i think that's why a lot of people quit and i barely get activity on clan or so...

I think a release date will be good, at least we know what we expect because "coming soon" can be 1 week, 1 month or even 1 year...
Last edited: 13.09.2020, 15:15