Reports about technical issues and game errors

Marco #2771
user
Reporting the issue on Events.

Today after Time Zone Change most of game events stop working and it is impossible to play the game please fix this issue player are losing progress again...

Server 3 Videl
Time: 27/03/2022 - 12:12PM
Last edited: 27.03.2022, 14:14
John #568573603
user
I often encounter scammers or some strange, inadequate people on the Internet and especially in online games. I've read about personal identification here https://www.kvalifika.com/blog/using-2-d-biometrics-for-kyc-the-pitfall-you-should-avoid, and if more sites used these technologies, then I think I would feel more at ease.
Last edited: 20.05.2022, 14:08
Sjackson3289
user
How to find the best assignment help online in Australia?

Online assignments help Australia keep students away from stress and resolve all your queries quickly from any time and anywhere. college assignment is the most popular for students and needs a lot of hard work and effort when it comes to studies and assignments. If you ever need academic assistance in Australia, just search the internet for " Assignment help" and you'll find the best assignment help platform, such as TFTH, to assist you. As a result, professional assignment writing services can help you save time.
Last edited: 7.06.2022, 19:16