Add post

Your suggestions

Ninazu
administrator
Dear players, here you can leave any suggestions about Jade Goddess game optimization. Most actual and appropriate ideas will be sent to the development team for reviewing.

Please leave the messages using the following form:

• Feature or activity should get optimized;
  • What's do you want to change?
  • It's preferable to attach some screenshots illustrates your suggestion.
Best regards,
Jade Goddess Team
Last edited: 9.12.2019, 22:23
Theodora #2743
user
as long as in this game I was killes while I was doing it my quest , I better quit now. 
Last edited: 12.12.2019, 17:57
Ninazu
administrator
Theodora #2743 wrote:as long as in this game I was killes while I was doing it my quest , I better quit now. Hi, can you please explain happened situation with more details? Thank you for feedback.
Last edited: 12.12.2019, 19:24
Marco #2771
user
Items from Ilusion Boss can not be add in Guild so maybe it can drop just item from our class make no sense we drop Orange item and can not use or send to other guild friend use it...
Last edited: 21.12.2019, 05:30
Ninazu
administrator
Marco #2771 wrote:Items from Ilusion Boss can not be add in Guild so maybe it can drop just item from our class make no sense we drop Orange item and can not use or send to other guild friend use it...Hi, we will optimize this point in future. Thank you for feedback!
Last edited: 22.12.2019, 13:22
Kert #9791
user
IF "nearby players" would get also "clan" colum, that would be great.. so would know to pick clan members first :).

https://puu.sh/ESPgG.png
Last edited: 24.12.2019, 16:39
Ninazu
administrator
Hi, thank you for current suggestion, it'll be reviewed by game development team in near future.
Last edited: 25.12.2019, 17:22
Marco #2771
user
Name:Videl
Server:S3
Chat is block people to talk evrytime
It is a social game people should be free to talk we cant manage good guild war because some times we need to call people to other tower but chat is blocked for 60 sec++ after send two mensages make no sense for one social game
Last edited: 26.12.2019, 12:39
Ninazu
administrator
Marco #2771 wrote:Name:Videl
It is a social game people should be free to talk we cant manage good guild war because some times we need to call people to other tower but chat is blocked for 60 sec++ after send two mensages make no sense for one social game
Hi, thank you for current suggestion, our development team will look such possibility.
Last edited: 26.12.2019, 23:03
Wyntarra
user
That about the chat would be very very good if it could be looked into. I keep having to refresh the page to get around the chat block after only a few posts. A bit silly for a social game. Play but don't make friends while at it? LOL :)
Last edited: 28.12.2019, 05:11
Ninazu
administrator
Wyntarra wrote:That about the chat would be very very good if it could be looked into. I keep having to refresh the page to get around the chat block after only a few posts. A bit silly for a social game. Play but don't make friends while at it? LOL :)We will optimize it in the near future, thank you for the feedback there :)
Last edited: 28.12.2019, 16:21
Kert #9791
user
Suggestion to change Faction OR ally opposite faction clan.

Why ?

1) We can "Marry" with opposite faction

Based on it, should be possible to ally them.. other way there is kind of no "!point" of it.. 

Yes there is faction battlefield.. but it any way will be dominated by one faction.. so also for balancing reasons, would be a great feature..

EG: there is only one immortal but 50 monsters, i want to kill and swap my faction into immortal side..

Thanks.

S1.Reside
Last edited: 28.12.2019, 20:31
Ninazu
administrator
Kert #9791 wrote:Suggestion to change Faction OR ally opposite faction clan.

Why ?

1) We can "Marry" with opposite faction

Based on it, should be possible to ally them.. other way there is kind of no "!point" of it.. 

Yes there is faction battlefield.. but it any way will be dominated by one faction.. so also for balancing reasons, would be a great feature..

EG: there is only one immortal but 50 monsters, i want to kill and swap my faction into immortal side..

Thanks.

S1.Reside
Hi, thank you for your feedback, we've sent it to the development team and maybe such optimization will be added in the game in future.
Last edited: 29.12.2019, 12:51
Kert #9791
user
Improve in game chat!

Its almost impossible to chat at game. 60 seconds cooldown - too long.. 50 characters max, too short..
Basically we moved out of game chat into Discord. 
Last edited: 1.01.2020, 23:52
Autum #4822
user
Hi, we in February and u still haven't fixed the chat problem, We keep having to refresh to chat, makes no sense we can't even chat in Guild it keeps blocking. This problem has been reported by various pple since December and it's still there, do we have to move to Discord to chat, kinda silly since its a social game, lol 
Star S4
Last edited: 9.02.2020, 05:09
andreea #6445
user
Marco #2771 wrote:Name:Videl
i said this so many times i wrote 4 posts about it no one ever answers 
Last edited: 9.02.2020, 20:56
Ninazu
administrator
Dear players, thank you for the feedback reported here. We got it and sent to our development team for further optimization.
Last edited: 11.02.2020, 15:09
Autum #4822
user
Hi, please find a way to extract / refine or synthesis gold equip when we don't need them anymore and a way to get the skies stones back after it is done. 
Its silly just having to throw them away and no use upgrading them cause the higher lv equip have more stats. :)) ty
Last edited: 13.02.2020, 03:21
Kert #9791
user
Autum #4822 wrote:Hi, please find a way to extract / refine or synthesis gold equip when we don't need them anymore and a way to get the skies stones back after it is done. 
Its silly just having to throw them away and no use upgrading them cause the higher lv equip have more stats. :)) ty
Huge  Facepalm ..
Use equipment level upgrade feature !
Forge - upgrade.
Upgrade lvl 60 golden, into 80,
lvl 80 into 100 etc..

Join discord channel for more info..
Last edited: 14.02.2020, 19:48