Guards

Ninazu
user
Guards

Guards is character upgrade system to get more power and special skills. Opens at level 75.

Guards highest level is 10. New levels reaching greatly upgrades your stats, gives a possibility to open new defense skills and makes your Guards more solid. Level 6 reaching unlocks sources feature upping your stats additionally.

You need an item “Fortune Iron” (can be received in “Maze”, clan exchange shop and selling for 8 ingots or 30 coupons) to upgrade the Guards.

Each level contains 10 stars requiring to fill-in experience of each one to upgrade the level. If you are owner of Gold Card, successful upgrade change is +5%.

Guards Skills:

1. Guard Amour;
2. Guard - TGH;
3. Guard Absorption;
4. Guard - DEF;
5. Guard - DMG RED;
6. Guard - Delay.

Note: skills activation requires the corresponding Guards level and skill book (such items are available in the events and Trigram).

Players can use Guards Deity Sphere and Guards Diabolism Sphere to get more stats, but its using is limited according to the Guards level. Participate different events to get spheres.

Unnecessary sources can be destroyed to collect the Souls — it’s the resource to up sources level. Having weared certain sources, you’ll activate the combo and increase character stats additionally.

Last edited: 9.12.2019, 21:32
Sattaking-satta
user
I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I such a lot indubitably will make certain to don't forget this web site and give it a look a relentless basis.
If Want Play online Satta king click Satta king :-
Game Like :- Satta king Faridabad,Satta king Deshwar, Satta king Gali.
Last edited: 13.01.2021, 09:31