Add post

I can't attack a dragon

Irina
Posts: 13
user
I can't attack a dragon. Writes: operation failed. This problem is repeated every day. 
But before there was a possibility of attack. Today did not work
kiper
Posts: 19
user
today me too, same : operation failed

Server: S1: Lord Haart (EU)

Character: Kiper666
Last edited: 2.12.2018, 20:31
Kara Khan
Posts: 85
administrator
We will check this issue as soon as possible. Sorry for inconveniences caused and thanks for patience.
Irina
Posts: 13
user
Thank you for your efficiency. There is only question: I'm in second place standing in the battle with the dragon. For the 2nd place should give 80 stones and 800 diamonds. I only get 50 stones and 0 diamonds.
Yarpin
Posts: 37
user
I am in the first place and there is written a reward of 1000 diamonds, but I have never received it in a week
https://c2n.me/3Yne01a
Kara Khan
Posts: 85
administrator
Irina wrote:Thank you for your efficiency. There is only question: I'm in second place standing in the battle with the dragon. For the 2nd place should give 80 stones and 800 diamonds. I only get 50 stones and 0 diamonds.Dear player, please tell us your nickname and server to checking.
Kara Khan
Posts: 85
administrator
Yarpin wrote:I am in the first place and there is written a reward of 1000 diamonds, but I have never received it in a week
https://c2n.me/3Yne01a
Dear player, please clarify for us are you received just stones? Or you didn't received gems in general?
Last edited: 3.12.2018, 19:58
Irina
Posts: 13
user
Kara Khan wrote:Irina wrote:Thank you for your efficiency. There is only question: I'm in second place standing in the battle with the dragon. For the 2nd place should give 80 stones and 800 diamonds. I only get 50 stones and 0 diamonds.Dear player, please tell us your nickname and server to checking.Server 1, nickname Angel
Kara Khan
Posts: 85
administrator
We have been sent your character info to the developers, they will check it as soon as possible. Please be patient and wait for our answer.
kiper
Posts: 19
user
Kara Khan wrote:We have been sent your character info to the developers, they will check it as soon as possible. Please be patient and wait for our answer.today again cant attack dragon !
Irina
Posts: 13
user
kiper wrote:Kara Khan wrote:We have been sent your character info to the developers, they will check it as soon as possible. Please be patient and wait for our answer.today again cant attack dragon !I can't attack the dragon again.